The tinned copper round braid 10mm2 is a ribbon conductor woven from high quality bare copper or tinned copper wire. Bridgold adopts the current domestic advanced 8 generation multi-head knitting machine. The machine has complete specifications, rich product types and large daily output, which can meet the needs of various structural products.
- Tinned copper round braid 10mm2 structure: wire structure strands * wire number per strands * single wire diameter
- Meaning of tinned copper round braid 10mm2: TZ-15/10, TZ represents material, 15 represents a single wire diameter of 0.15mm, 10 represents a cross-sectional area of 10 square.
- Classification of tinned copper round braid 10mm2:
- Bare copper braid (TZ), made of copper braided wire, the conventional wire diameter is 0.12mm, 0.15mm, the product surface is flat, the resistance is small.
- Tinned copper braid (TZX) is made of tinned copper braid wire. The conventional wire diameter has a wire diameter of 0.12mm and 0.15mm. The surface of the product is smooth and anti-oxidation, and the color is silver gray.
- Performance of tinned copper round braid 10mm2 : high conductivity、large current capacity and low resistance
- Advantages of tinned copper round braid 10mm2: resistance to bending, anti-oxidation, anti-fatigue, easy to dissipate heat
- Application of tinned copper round braid 10mm2: commonly used in electrical equipment, switch gear, electric furnace, battery, equipment, machinery, automotive, grounding and other industries, which mainly used for conduction and transmission.