Do you know what flexible copper foil connector is? Adopt high-quality 0.05 ~ 0.3mm thick copper foils as raw material, then laminate and press the foils together by high-current and high-temperature polymer diffusion welding.
Then what are features of copper foils? Copper foils have low surface oxygen properties, so they can be attached with a variety of different substrates, such as metallic insulation materials, which have a wide temperature range. Copper foils are mainly used in electromagnetic shielding and anti-static. It can be divided into: self-adhesive foil, double-lead copper foil, single-lead copper foil, etc.
What are features of copper foil connectors？
- avoid operational accidents caused by the surrounding environment,such as earthquake and displacement .
- play a secondary cooling effect.
- the conductive connection between high-current device is more convenient, reliable and safe, and to protect all related equipment from external influence.
- absorb noise and vibration, caused by high sink and electrical equipment operation.
- easy installation, high power, energy saving, superior conductivity, anti-fatigue ability and long service life, maintenance-free.